View Single Post
Old 05-18-2002, 09:42 AM   #67
alphaex32
Registered

settings prototype

hey patscarr, that was me who made the stand alone stteings prototype. Infact, I finished making a new better version that actually works with the ss. The only problem is that I made it with a new version of Multimedia Fusion which I only have the demo of, which means I cant compile the file into an exe. If anyone wants to download the demo of mmf 1.5 from www.clickteam.com, I can send you the necessary files to run my program (and edit it if you know how to use mmf). In the meantime, ill think about buying mmf so I can share the program with everyone. I still have a few improvements to make, but I posted a screenshot anyway. The blue box in the top right is where a readme file will be loaded. The little colored boxes under the fish icons will be where you can store preset fish settings (like on a radio). The long box above these colored ones is where the name of the fish or preset button (yes you can name your preset buttons) will show up when your mouse is over it. To change the settings in the program at the top right, you click on one of the boxes such as the one that says "Resolution" and a menu will pop up that lets you choose a setting. I thought this was the most convienant way of doing it. It also helped keep the file size down to about 500k. You'll also notice that all of the invertebrate slots are set to random. This wont work yet for obvious reasons.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg settings.jpg (57.7 KB, 296 views)

Last edited by alphaex32; 05-18-2002 at 10:03 AM.
alphaex32 is offline   Reply With Quote