View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 04:29 PM   #36
harris
Registered

Originally posted by feldon33:
I think maybe I need to make some substantial changes around here in the arrangement of the forums, how the forums are run, and who is allowed to post here. After 9 years, we've got a community of about 10 active posters, many of whom have expressed complaints about me or each other. Michael and I have put way too much work into this forum to have achieved so little.  
I believe you are selling your SereneScreen forum accomplishments short. It is a very good forum and I believe has more than 10 active posters - it's just been so long since there has been an update to discuss that they are not posting as often. I'll bet they are monitoring the forum though.

There are so many different personalities in this world, and most of them are displayed in this forum, so acceptance and patience should prevail. With that said, at times you must have a very tough job keeping the peace. Sometimes the statements made by some individuals are so funny it makes me laugh - just as entertaining as a weekly Soap opera.

In closing, I'd like to say that the changes you make will surely be justified, and will improve our experience here.

Last edited by harris; 01-24-2010 at 09:30 PM.
harris is offline   Reply With Quote