View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 03:54 PM   #34
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Originally posted by feldon33:
Wow, comparing the Aquarium to Obama's disastrous policies. We've reached an all new low.  
Originally posted by jleslie:
Political comments included...  
So, if politics (or the President) (or some relationship to the quality of MA3) has been interjected into this topic...
Originally posted by Dale:
I'm confused by that. [Current events: we do/don't need to know what's in that 2700-page health bill???]  
Yes, it seems Politics have been interjected into this topic.

It seems trying to figure out how I'm failing as an Administrator, or how Jim is failing to document what version of the software out there, is more important than having a worthwhile forum experience here.

I think maybe I need to make some substantial changes around here in the arrangement of the forums, how the forums are run, and seriously consider who is allowed to post here. After 9 years, we've got a community of about 10 active posters, many of whom have expressed complaints about me or each other. Michael and I have put way too much work into this forum to have achieved so little.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote