View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 10:49 AM   #14
cjmaddy
Registered

This topic, "Simple additions", could be just what MA3 has needed. - I've been searching around for some time now in my remaining brain cell, to see if I could come up with some approach or other, that might kick-start some progress into Jim's ongoing updating problems. - Then yesterday, we get, as Nicki so well described it.... a Eureka moment!.... Jim himself, starting a new thread, requesting our suggestions for easily-implemented features. - If this goes the way I hope it will, and if we can somehow dissuade some members from introducing the very things that Jim will be put off by. - then this just might be the start of something productive.

Let's all try to avoid resurrecting yet again, old might-be-bugs, that are more likely to be OS or third-party related, and just stick to the type of requests that Jim has indicated, - ie, "Simple additions to MA3, like allowing the user to change the digital clock colours." etc!

It's not often we get Jim coming to us asking us for ideas, it's usually the other way around. - This may all result in only minor additions or changes, but if they can be implemented easily, it could mean a step forward for MA3. After what I think we all will agree has been too long a period of Jim slaving away at his apparently never ending struggles, whilst we just moan or pester for the impossible.

I wish this topic every success, Jim. - If you do manage to succeed in revisiting and implementing some long awaited additions or changes, however small or few in number, I'm sure that not only will MA3 and its ever impatient following benefit, - but you also might return to the new fish models and all their accompanying difficulties, with renewed vigor!
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote