View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 08:00 AM   #1
iBanks
Registered

In hopes of updates to come, some issues I am seeing in 2022

Hey all, I do realize this amazing software may not have had any recent updates over some time now but I would like to post my experiences as a new purchaser with hopes that updates may happen to come about some day. I am running a Mac Mini with MacOS Monterey and MacOS Ventura beta and I am experiencing the same issues on both. I noticed the posts related to Mojave and Catalina but nothing afterwards so here are my experiences.

- I am able to use the software as my screensaver and though the settings appears to save, the option for the Crystal isn't being acknowledged when selecting a custom logo. The logo saves but only the Marine Aquarium logo displays.
- If I use the software in app mode, in version 3.2 the custom logo for the Crystal does display but in version 3.3, it does not. Online the Marine Aquarium logo is displayed.
- Application mode only exits full screen when using CMD+Q even if the option "Exit full screen on mouse move" is selected.
- In full screen mode for app mode or when in screen saver mode, the camera does not pan the aquarium.
- In full screen mode on my ultra wide display (49" 32:9 aspect ration) part of the rock bed is missing.
iBanks is offline   Reply With Quote