View Single Post
Old 08-26-2023, 01:38 AM   #1
Nazrex
Registered

No 3.3 Upgrade from 2.6?

Greetings...
I've been using SereneScene's Marine Aquarium 2.6 for a very long time now...

In fact I still have the original digital download file for my original v2.5 as well as its original registration code... and original v2.6 upgrade and its original registration code.

I absolutely love it! I love just sitting and watching it on my 2560x1440 screen, its beautiful and gorgeous, and I just never bothered to use any other Screen Saver since I bought it... and have been using it ever since!

That is, until just a few months ago when I had to replace my PC and it now no longer works with my new Intel ARC A770 Video card... the sound works, but the screen remains blank and black.

But, I then discovered that there is a new v3.3 and after trying out its Demo, I found that it DOES work just fine.

So I started looking for the 9.95 Upgrade.

Its mentioned in the FAQ's here.

However, the webpage the FAQ links to, appears to no longer exist on the website. So, I attempted to use the contact form on the website, and sent several emails asking about it, but never got a reply...

I then went to the Prolific Publishing website, and attempted to contact them as well... but again, no one responded.

I also noticed that Prolific Publishing IS advertising a v3.2 Upgrade, but again it links back to the SereneScene Website where the upgrade is no where to be found... and for that matter, why is it advertising a v3.2 upgrade when the the latest is v3.3?

Then somehow, I stumbled across this Forum! So I decided to register and ask here.

IS there a 3.3 Upgrade, or any upgrade available at all, and where is it, and how do I purchase it?

I miss seeing my favorite fish back on my screen!
Nazrex is offline   Reply With Quote