Thread: Bug: Awaiting Feedback Fish selections overwriting previous set
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 06:41 PM   #7
David
Registered

I found a bit of a bug that may explain Zoomama's problem. I created a set called Pacific Only (not including the Indian Ocean) with 1 each of 8 different fish. It worked fine. Then I created another set called Pacific 2 and didn't press OK. I then changed the 1 of each fish to 2 of each fish and pressed OK twice. It Worked fine. However when I went back to the fish selection, both Pacific Only and Pacific 2 both had 2 of each fish type. If you don't press OK between typing in the set name and changing the number of fish, then both sets will have the fish in the second set.

I then Created Pacific 3 and without pressing OK changed the fish number to 3 of each. Then pressed OK twice. Pacific 2 and Pacific 3 had 3 of each fish, and Pacific Only had 2 of each fish.

I Created Pacific 4 and without pressing OK changed it to 4 of each fish. Sets Pacific 4 and Pacific 3 had 4 of each. Pacific 2 had 3 of each and Pacific Only had 2 of each.

If someone doesn't press OK between typing in the set name and changing the number of fish, then both sets will have the fish in the second set. A small bug but it could lead to confusion.
David is offline   Reply With Quote