Thread: Feature Request MA for Android as a Live Wallpaper
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 10:54 AM   #75
Ad_Enuff
Registered

Originally posted by feldon34:
And the marketplace for buying apps is called "Google Play". It's shocking to me that any corporate clients even consider Android. It sounds like a video game machine.  
In the same way iTunes sounds like a music store? However, I did prefer the old Google Market name, but even then it's a bit generic in name.

Originally posted by feldon34:
The biggest problem with Android though is, all these devices are running different OS versions with different screen sizes. Each device is up to the cell phone provider to upgrade or not, and generally they don't so they can force you to buy a new phone. Also, there are over 100 different screen resolutions just in the Android phone space.  
Even so, think of how well it this works as an operating system, we have a lot of low spec and high spec phones with different versions of Android and still works pretty well with little issue with apps on said specs/OS's. My Samsung Galaxy S2 is now FREE on a £20 contract. Although not cutting edge anymore, it's good enough even now to play all games I throw at it.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, 3600.0 MHz, 16Gb DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4Gb RAM, Windows 10 PRO 64Bit
Ad_Enuff is offline   Reply With Quote