View Single Post
Old 02-23-2002, 08:29 PM   #1
James
Principal Engineer as SDET

Location: Was in Auckland, New Zealand, Now in Taipei, Taiwan
Cool About the future creature package

I remember someone already asked about this somewhere in this forum,but I can't find the thread,(is it in the wishlist thread? I only found some post are similar but not exactly what I'm looking for)

I know the coral shrimp is going to be the first one to create after Jim finished the 3D background, and I remember that Jim said there are two more special creature will come up, and the first one is coral shrimp, then what's the second one?.....don't quite remember though :P

and what kind of special creature will Jim create in the add-on creature package?(those are not included in the stander upgrade)....and how much will it cost?
I'm willing to pay whatever the price is but just wanna get a picture of the amount as well as the species....

and will Jim release something like "add-on feature package"? suck as ability to feed the fish and tapping the glass,is it going to be free upgrade or in the add-on feature package?

if someone knows where the exact thread about this, please tell me the link so don't trouble to answer here again.....
James is offline   Reply With Quote