View Single Post
Old 06-15-2002, 02:02 PM   #5
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

As The Rocketeer once put it:
I... ...like it!

Minor observations/nagging/whatever:
1. The six first link in the navbar to the left move a pixel up and to the right when highlighted. The last two don't (which IMHO looks better)
2. The "The Official Fan Website And Forum" text looks great.
3. The dividers between the three Aquarium flavours look nice but doesn't really cohere with the other elements of the page. Perhaps something with that same glow effect you use on the text would be better.
4. The smaller navbar graphics was a good idea. Looks much better, methinks. (I also note the edited Picasso...)
5. The Macintosh icon isn't up to your otherwise extremely high standard. I must admit that I've been sitting here for a while now, trying to figure out a better symbol, but can't come up with anything better (yet). Anyways, perhaps you could lose a few jaggies around the edges of it.

Looking forward to seeing it up instead of the old one.

/Calle
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote