View Single Post
Old 09-05-2004, 09:08 AM   #7
JimO'Connor
Mac Development

Re: more Mac improvements...

Originally posted by stinkyFish
as far as Mac-specific functionality...

i agree that more fine-tuning would be lovely. would it be possible to have a setting to enable FSAA if your graphics card supports it?
We are looking into that. It is probably the only new thing (other than fixing the UI to reduce tech support questions) that we are considering at this point.

rather than cycle through selected tanks, i would like a checkbox (below "cycle...") to randomly select (or start with) a tank when the screen saver kicks in.
And maybe this one. Basically, a check box to ignore the currently selected tank a start randomly from one of the checked tanks?
the cycling of fish is a little inelegant...i had no idea that setting even existed until i noticed my fish had discovered quantum teleportation and were popping in and out of my screen! perhaps fading out/in of the fish? or replacing them in the same location as their predecessors?
Would you rather have 25th century fish or ghost fish or shape shifting fish? They all seem pretty scary to me.

you could also spruce up the "Register" screen a little. it's like a blank canvas
No promises. I have to ship this thing SOMEDAY.
Jim O'Connor
Order N Development
JimO'Connor is offline   Reply With Quote