Thread: Feature Request Etched Crystal
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 04:57 AM   #5
PaulsPics
Registered

Thats nice to know Jim, ANY paint Program ???
Many Moons ago when on Serene screen , first one with the logo, I asked about creating my own logo on the Crystal.
Morgan , I think . then posted some sample Blanks, and the comprehensivee instructions for processing it. At that point of time, and I do not know if there has been any changes, the required Program to use was Adobe Paint ? But thats exxpensive. I already had 'Paint Shop Pro' and still have, and the results would not materialise clearly and I have a half hearted end result. There were some forum members who 'offered' to create the Crystal logo for me. BUT pride took place and I said I would keep striving to do it myseelf!!!!!!!!
Needless to say I still have my rather feeble attempt but enjoy seeing it pass by on MA3 as it slews by.
Bottom line is that - years are passing - brain is slowing - and I am now asking again if those Kind Fellars are still up on the forum as I would love to now get a decent looking result. even if I can not say that I was the expert who created it.
Could anybody ofer assistance again please. I am now also posting this as I realise that you must have many new members who are not fully aware of this option in the past. Stone the Crows , even my typing is goinng down the drain these days, sorry.
with best regards for all these years Paul's Pics Downunder
Paul
PaulsPics is offline   Reply With Quote