View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 04:42 AM   #257
The Old Man
Registered

Originally posted by Jim Sachs:
I don't have a clue on that problem, but here's a new version which fixes a couple of other things.

www.fish-byte.com/MA33jBeta.scr

The starfish will now be initialized to its normal position if there is no Registry entry for it. I haven't eliminated your ability to put it in other locations using the Registry (yet), but the height should always be about right - no more floating starfish.

The eel will now default to ON if a pre-MA3.3 Registry list is being used (one which does not contain the eel). As soon as you exit the new version, a v3.3 Registry list will be saved, with the eel either on or off depending on how you have set it. Note that you can have up to 50 different Fish Sets, and the eel can be on or off in any of them.  
Hi,
Just popped in, its been a while, and so I was overjoyed whilst catching up with latest posts to see a link to a new beta version!

When I follow that download link however, in Chrome it blocks the webpage saying its affected by malware? Is it a false positive or something or has the website/file been infected?

Many thanks!
Bought MA3 Beta on previously for Vista and now running it on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit with an Nvidia GTX650Ti powering a 22" monitor and it's stunning!
The Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote