View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 03:41 PM   #58
cjmaddy
Registered

Originally posted by The Old Man:
No offence, but you seem to be missing the point. The forums are excellent at what they do, but some people don't always want to sift through dozens of topics and 100's of posts from other customers when they are after official updates from the development team.

An official blog is not a must have, and if Jim is updating 14 odd other sites something is wrong and there should just be one place and a blog is ideal. Nobody is asking for trade secrets, just a nice, fun and handy place to keep track on a variety of subjects.  
No offence taken! - I just don't see the point of creating yet another place that will need keeping up-to-date and looking at.
In addition to Jim's own site, Fish-byte, there is SereneScreen, and then this fan site that Morgan created, for the very purpose you require.

If every new fad that comes along is adopted we could finish up with, a blog a Facebook a Twitter a MySpace, etc.etc.

I agree that there should be just one place, - but I think that this forum should remain that place.
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote