View Single Post
Old 05-25-2004, 09:59 AM   #1086
Marian Nichols
~Author~

Y’all remember when I had a wallpaper which I found online of Jim’s Marine Aquarium and I posted it on the forum, then I learned what you are now discovering, when I knew that this was very offensive to the artist I immediately did away with it, I deleted it from my computer and never used anything like it since. I won’t even do it with the other Screen Savers found here. When I run Jim’s SS, I generally have a wallpaper of the ocean. My point is this, he has worked very, very, hard on this project, it is his baby, and like all parents he is extremely protected of it. From what I have read about him, he is a self taught artist with a spot of genius, an artist of great talent and dedication to his work. A perfectionist by all accounts of the word, and we as customers benefit significantly from this, we end up with the most realistic Marine Aquarium that can be found on the web. And I know when we do get the creature pack; it is going to blow the competition away. You will not be able to believe your eyes, which you barely can now. So we need to back off from using his work in such a manner of which he disapproves.
Marian Nichols is offline   Reply With Quote