View Single Post
Old 10-18-2002, 11:53 PM   #24
Digital Lungfish
Obey the toad!

Well, I've been here since the beginning, so I might as well chime in too.

I also check the forum daily for any updates, be they from fellow members, Morgan, or Jim. But I have to concur with the rest of you, we're starving, and that's the cold hard truth.

While I do understand how an artists block can be extremely frustrating for the creator of the software, the fans are suffering too. If you're stuck in one area of what you're working on, put it on hold and take some time to fall back on what has always worked. In other words, toss us a bone Jim, 1-2 new fish would do wonders for our patience. Heck, I still think pics of your working evironment (or screen shots of what you're working on) would be a nice new addition to the forum, something fresh and different. Although I'm sure you have your own reasons for not doing it (fear of competitors seeing what you're working on, etc.).

I'm in full panic mode trying to get a roof on my house before the rain hits. Had a rain scare yesterday, but it stopped after a half-hour. A lot of wet wood and equipment, but no real damage.
I hope none of the equipment is PC equipment that you're using to make the aquarium!

Anyway, good luck getting past the artists block Jim, keep the faith, and keep your fans interested and we'll support you until the end....
Steve
www.tron-sector.com - www.badcartridge.com - www.classicgaming.com - www.dinofish.com
Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday...

Last edited by Digital Lungfish; 10-19-2002 at 12:07 AM.
Digital Lungfish is offline   Reply With Quote