View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 12:49 PM   #57
Dale
Banned

Originally posted by Nicki:
Dale, I used the regular windows programs and features method. I didn't use my purchased uninstall tool (http://www.crystalidea.com/uninstall-tool) because obviously not everyone has that and it would cause confusion. What was happening before was that the playlist was still disappearing when accessed by right clicking on the icon and choosing install, or through screen saver properties even though I was running 11e. Once 10d was removed that bug went away. 11e I downloaded to my desktop and right clicked and chose install, and I run it by double clicking on the icon. I very rarely use it as a screensaver.  
Thanks for the report.

Curiously, I did not uninstall 10d - as previously reported, I essentially just put the new .scr file in the system32 folder.

In my case, the "disappearing playlist" bug seems to have been squashed (fixed, eliminated, whatever).

I wonder why that was different on your system?

Note: the nature of the difference could be very important in making sure that the installer version works correctly. Critical reports from other testers would perhaps be appreciated.
Dale is offline   Reply With Quote