Thread: MAT2 Freezes!
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 01:11 PM   #1
dopatton
Registered

MAT2 Freezes!

Hello to all in the forum,

I've purchased MAT2 ages ago and from what I gather there hasn't been a lot of development since then.

The reason for joining now and posting here, is a problem that I'm facing with the software in my new PC. I had a 2.4GHz P4 with an FX5700 nVidia chip on an WinXP SP2 that has been running with no problems whatsoever. Obviously I have been updating the nVidia drivers from time to time.

My new PC has a 3.2GHz P4 on a 6800GT card again on WinXP SP2 with the addition of some proggies that I didn't have before, like MSN Messenger, a p2p client etc.

As the title says, my problem is that MAT2 now freezes after it has been running for some random time; say 5, 10 or 15 minutes. By moving the mouse a bit, I'm back on Windows instantly. Actually, I have to use Ctrl+Alt+Del and bring the Task Manager on in order to get back to Windows. Can't really figure it out; mind you I'm computer literate.

On both systems, I had MAT2 with nearly all flags checked with default resolution always on 32-bit.

That's about it really. Thanks a lot for your time reading this; I hope that someone can help me out here.

Cheers
dopatton is offline   Reply With Quote