View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 10:21 AM   #239
PaulsPics
Registered

Smile Very many Thanks, My post must have pre-empted yours

Originally posted by Jim Sachs:
Paul - At some point (soon) we'll start advertising MA3 on the main SereneScreen website, and the free Beta Test period will end. Though it will still be called Beta, it won't have an expiration date, and the MA2.6 Keys will no longer work -- everyone will need an MA3 Key.

Here's the tentative policy:
Everyone participating in the current Beta testing on this Forum is entitled to a free MA3 Key.
Anyone who paid full price for MA2.6 at the SereneScreen website since last August is entitled to a free MA3 Key.
Anyone with an older MA2.6 Key or a CD version can upgrade to MA3 for $9.95.

you will almost always get a Key,  
Many Many Thanks Jim,
my posting seems to have been a couple days too early. I am wondering just how much you have planned for the end price of this MA3. I do purchase Aircraft for the MS Flight Simulator and the products are priced much higher than $20 I think you are very generous in your above quote and seeing the time you have spent on this program deserve not only all our applause but a larger return $ for time and perserverence in this program.

Sorry for my large mail/posting but MA 3 just looked too good to lose in the end.

I can report that I downloaded the installer, no problem, it all worked fine, the MA3 shows up on the Control Panel screensaver selection automaticly and it has come on several times when I left the computer idle for the time allocated. The program will also run from the desktop icon.

I feel that if you do not want to accept payment from old-timers on your Forum that I will also be purchasing a full program at the FULL price when you have it ready for sale on the front pages of SS and hope to be able to do that from a remote computer, like our local library in due course and will recommend it to all acquaintances I have here down under.
Once sighted who can not be enthralled and it will surely sell itself.

Many thanks for many hours of enjoyment, to sit back and relax after the mundane work on the computers. At this point I am running out of words, which I am sure that the many others listed on your forum, will like to put their hands together and applaud your efforts
Sincerely
from Paul In Sydney, Australia
Paul
PaulsPics is offline   Reply With Quote