View Single Post
Old 03-30-2004, 08:08 PM   #90
klyntun

Whoee! Let the games begin! (or end, as I think this thread will soon be closed). I jumped in in the midst of things (into the fire, or the line of fire, so to speak), so perhaps I should have just kept my mouth shut (impossible, you say). No need to get riled, Reichart (handsome avatar, by the way) or Doc Fish. None of us has his or her finger on the button, none of us sets the policies or starts or stops the wars (read: atrocities). We're just Marine and Goldfish lovers (now there's a couple of perjoratives for you) that have a heck of a lot of opinions. Glad I could express mine, no matter how naieve or uninformed they are. I'm sure if I'm way off base, someone her will elucidate me (where's a lightbulb smilie when you need one?). I've had one after-work screwdriver, and probably shouldn't post when I'm tipsy, but hey, I hope we're all [still] friends here. This has actually seemed rather mild compared to some of the political diatribe I've seen flare up and smoulder and then go out on this forum. One thing it has done is pique my interest in Flags of the World. Can I put a picture of myself on a flag, then set it on fire? Flame on, ya'll (no offense Liath, but I like that better than y'all).