View Single Post
Old 04-13-2002, 02:03 AM   #34
Digital Lungfish
Obey the toad!

Cool Brackish Water Fish???

Jim,

I know that you've been flexible when it comes to including certain fish within the saltwater aquairum, fish that would not have normaly gotten along with others in real life. This has allowed us to mix and match them to our own preferences, and we all very much appreciate that.

Now, pending the release of the freshwater beta version, I'd like to know if you would be willing to accept brackish water fish in the stable of available freshwater species? These fish not truely freshwater, not truely salt, fill a rather obscure yet important gap in the eco system when compared to their salt and freshwater brethren. I should probably also point out that even though these fish are not specifically freshwater, they are far more freshwater than salt.

Anyway, since there isn't going to be a brackish water SereneScreen aquarium, these guys might never see the light of virtual day unless brought to life in your freshwater version.

So, what do think?

- DL
Steve
www.tron-sector.com - www.badcartridge.com - www.classicgaming.com - www.dinofish.com
Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday...

Last edited by Digital Lungfish; 04-13-2002 at 11:22 AM.
Digital Lungfish is offline   Reply With Quote