View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 06:54 AM   #14
Riplex
Registered

Today i get an answer from Arktis.de:

Hello,

They may need to do a FULL reinstall of Marine Aquarium. Please follow the instructions below:

1. Open the Finder, make sure that your search text field is set to “Local Disks”.

2. First type "com.prolific" into the search text field (not the quotes, just what is inside them).

3. Drag each file that you find into the Trash and empty it. Empty the trash by holding down the mouse button on the trash in the dock for a few seconds until the "Empty Trash" menu pops up.

4. Clear your search by clicking on the “X” button in the search field.

5. Type "Marine Aquarium" into the text field (not the quotes, just what is inside them).

6. Drag each file you find into the trash and empty.

Now install Marine Aquarium 3.0 as follows:

1. IMPORTANT: Before installing, be sure your anti-virus software is deactivated for the duration of the installation. Also, if your computer is a lower end machine, you may wish to set its color resolution to "thousands of colors" to improve performance (See System Preferences, in the Apple Menu).

2. Download the newest version of Marine Aquarium from:
http://prolific.s3.amazonaws.com/Mar...eAquarium3.dmg

3. When the download is finished, you will have a new file on your desktop named MarineAquarium3.0.dmg. Double-click this file.

4. When the file opens look for the Marine Aquarium 3.0.saver file (Fish w/ screen effects icon) and the Marine Aquarium 3.0 application file (Fish icon).

5. Click and drag the Marine Aquarium 3 application file to your desktop or the icon of the Applications folder provided in the .DMG.

6. Click and drag the Marine Aquarium 3 .saver file (the screen effects icon) into the icon of the Screen Savers folder provided in the .DMG.

7. Go to the Apple Menu and select System Preferences.

8. Click on the Desktop and Screen Savers icon.

9. Select Marine Aquarium 3 from the list of screen savers.

10. The first time you select Marine Aquarium, you will see the registration window. Copy and paste your keycode into the registration space to avoid any possible input errors (Some characters can be easily mixed up i.e. the letter O and zero, capitol I and the number one, etc.) and click the OK button.

11. Marine Aquarium can now be run either from the application you placed in step #5 or will come on as your screen saver.

12. Don't forget to reactivate your anti-virus software when you are finished.

Please let me know if you have any problems with this procedure.

Auden Reiter
Customer Support
Prolific Publishing, Inc.
www.Prolific.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is very nice, but don't solved my problem. I have the CD Version and i don't have a key !.
Arktis.de has spoken with the manufacturer. But that apparently did not understand the problem.
Riplex is offline   Reply With Quote