View Single Post
Old 03-21-2003, 09:22 AM   #17
PaulsPics
Registered

Angry new version 2

Terrific new vibrant colours, broght my screen alive , even if that was more possible . I love the fish and its now possible to have radical changes by selecting ' large fish ' for a period of time and then reverting back to the original ' smaller ones ' from the earlier version. In both its great to see that lovely Coral on the right side , BUT as I asked Feldon earlier by e-mail " I love MAT as well ".
Dear SS team,
Many, many thanks for sending me the new update, the new fish are great looking and really bring the old collection some vivid new colours. Easily installed , Yes I agree , Work so well and the fish picker is so easy to use , like the one in MAT . Now I have difficulty in determining which one to use as my screen saver ! MAT looked so good as well even if a bit jumpy. SO MY BIG QUESTION - Is it possible to 'export' some of these lovely new fish to the Marine screen Time that I have still left running ??? hope so , if so , by what process or action ?

Feldon reply was dissapointing " Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer Fish from one program to the other. Sorry for the dissapointment. " So now I have to decide which great screen saver do I run today .
I suppose in the long run we will have the best of both worlds .
Great work , love seeing it, but I'm not getting much work done !!
Paul s
PS I will cc this to the MAT thred as well for others info .
Paul
PaulsPics is offline   Reply With Quote