View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 04:50 AM   #139
Surferminn
Senior Puddle Jumper

74 Highscores

Some more Goby home videos

Sorry to hear that Jim. I'm sure it will be perfect when you find it. Here are some more Goby videos I took today. I know I'm probably making this up, but Goby seemed to recognize me and be happy to see me.

1Goby - Goby raised it's dorsal fin at me 3x here - I'm beginning to get that it raises its dorsal fin for special ocassions like acknowledging, not unlike someone waving hello. Sorry for some of it being tad out of focus due to the reflection of the glass.

2Goby - Here's a really focussed frontal closeup. You can see it's wavy fins very clearly in this video. Goby trying to get a good look at me, excited to see me as I was to see him.

3Goby - Goby hangs in midair threading water, raised dorsal fin. But more fascinating is capturing the movement of the clam behind the Goby snapping it's shell shut and then slowly opening it up again. Guess these sea shells aren't just props sitting there in the tank.

4Goby- Just to get a perspective on size, a yellow tang and blue tang swims by Goby - you can see how much bigger they are compared to the goby.

Okay, yeah, yeah, I know, enough boring goby videos, you guys can go out and play now.

Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes.

Surferminn is offline   Reply With Quote