View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 11:42 AM   #1832
Nerally
Registered

Ok, tnx for clear answers..... Does not share all ur point of wiev, but thats ok..... The use of fraps to record the fish was a good advice.. I'll give that a try.... wish it was a tool were u could follow the fish with the mousepointer, and record just that part of the screen.. would save a lot of size in the recorded video.....

In our racing game comunity there is a huge group of people creating new 3d bodys for the racing cars, and of cource there is many strange looking cars, but they are rarely used, its just for the fun and look of it....And as a more unartistic user my self, i'm just satisfied with the ability to paint the skin and add some stickers for decoration....its one of the most popular feature in this game....... so be afraid of ending up with plenty "ugly" fish, is not any problem imho......

I'll post a video later of underwater driving, to show how it looks like before and after adding some life to the water bye inserting animated fish as bik files.... its pretty boring there in the pools, when u happens to end up there, to race, or just accidentaly..... u can drive around under water, but there is nothing to see there exept other cars.... thats why i also want to be able to make carskinns that look like fish ! So its look like fisk swimming around down there. Adding this, it will be more like an underwater adventure....driving around among the "fish", like a diver or something....

Ok, just some toughts about that....

Just a few other questions;

1. The serene logo showing up some seconds before the screensaver is activated, is it possible to remove it?

2. Is it possible to controll what happend in the aquarium and apear as logos from another remote computer, over the net? Without disturbing anything in the wiev?

Tnx in advance....
Nerally is offline   Reply With Quote