View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 04:04 AM   #1830
Nerally
Registered

Hi all !

(Please bear with my english, I'm a norwegian) I just registered in this forum after a few days of reading and trying the demoversion. My impression so far is just WOW ! In all my years as a computer user I never mind the option to have a screensaver, coz the few I saw I didn't like much.... But this was different ! I come across it when i looked at the net for animated fish for another project and was just blown away for the realistics of this aquarium screensaver.

I want to order but have a few question first;

1. Is there any overwiev anywere here over the different kind of fish and other creature to add ?

2. I liked the logo option, and would like to know if there is any posibilities to add another crystal inside the tank, and so run a different logo on that one ? If not, is this option planned for future updates? This option would imo be awsome, for kind of a lively exebition show of our favourite pics of family and friends...

3. Is there any option to erase or adjust the fading sequence of the logos when they shift? If not, this should be an option for the future.....

4. Any posibillities for "skinning" of the fish? It would be a "must have" whit this option, to "create" our own "look" for the fish and corals and exchange the result by upploading and downloading new "skin" files....

5. The backgound; As I understand it, it is only possible today to change colors.... Why not implement a feauture to insert kind of a wallpaper as the background ? Could even be a animated wallpaper... That would just be to awesome?

6. Natural looking 3d animation gif files or bik video files of fish is used in other user applications. Will buyers of Serene aquarium in the future get acces to files like that, created using the fish only on a transparent background. That would be awesome also, coz I'm involved in a game where users can create scenery and objects and insert animated bink video files to create life in the game....

Kindly Regards
Nerally is offline   Reply With Quote