Thread: Feature Request MA for Android as a Live Wallpaper
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 05:19 AM   #70
Wizwad
Only me...

Sorry about the delayed response - just got back from throwing myself down mountains on planks.

My version of Android is IceCream Sandwich, so the one before the current Jellybean version. Just in case more detail helps at all with dwax's problem (unlikely as that sounds to me, expecially in light of Ad_Enuff's response above), here's the complete blurb from my phone:

Android version 4.0.3;
Baseband version I9100BVLPB
Kernel Version 3.0.15-I9100BVLPD-CL364024 dpi@DELL126 #3
Build number IML74K.BVLPD

Meanwhile, I confirm that everything works fine and when I boot up the application it gives me a little 'settings' icon in the lower right corner which, when I tap it, brings up various settings and live wallpaper options.

I've got it running as Live Wallpaper now (not my preferred option as I have a lot of icons in the way), but I'll check the performance over a period before I go back to my previous static wallpaper.

Edit: Oh, I also agree with Ad_Enuff's comment on the title of the app, especially as the icon used for the app looks like a very generic aquarium view and doesn't reflect the look of the Sachs Aquarium at all.
Mark
-----------
Intel i7 12700K | Aorus Z690 Pro | Corsair DDR5 5600 32GB | Asus Dual RTX3060ti 6GB v2 Mini OC | Corsair RM850 Gold PSU | 1TB NVMe M.2 WD Black SN850 | 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD | Corsair Airflow 5000D Case | HP 32QHD 4K Monitor | Windows 11 x64 Professional
Wizwad is offline   Reply With Quote