Thread: GeForce2 MX
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2001, 06:34 AM   #21
Digital Lungfish
Obey the toad!

Re: GeForce2 MX

Thanks Jav, I've been checking out Pricewatch over the past week or so in fact. I've been using them for a long time now, they're definately a good resource.

As for overclocking, yeah I know all too well about how to push my components to their max, thankfully I've never fried anything in the process. I guess it comes from all the years of trial and error, experiment after experiment until I would find the sweet spot of perfomance. God knows Fry's should hate my guts by now, what with all the purchases and returns I've put them through just to find the best possible hardware for what I've needed (heh heh).

I am a hardcore gamer and have been since I was a kid and until about 2 years ago I was always on the bleeding edge of tech so that my gaming hardware was never at a loss for power. Then I got married and reality set in, no more life centered around games or building my own top of the line gaming PC, sniff. Ok, well not at home anyway, work has always helped to fill that "gaming" gap whenever I need a fix.

Anyway, normally I don't bother people with questions like the one I posted here about the MX, but since I'm married now and don't have as much time to get the information myself, I trust in those around me and respect their experience and input. Everyone has something positive to offer and that's why I asked those of you here since we have such a good solid following of knowledgable users on the forum.

Thanks again everyone!

- DL
Steve
www.tron-sector.com - www.badcartridge.com - www.classicgaming.com - www.dinofish.com
Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday...
Digital Lungfish is offline   Reply With Quote