View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 05:06 PM   #1701
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Originally posted by Inspector Dryfish:
1) The fan coral sways nicely, except that the stops at each end of the travel seem a bit clunky, almost like big-rig windshield wipers set to slow.

2) I cannot find a setting to make the stats (upper left of screen) stay OFF, dammit! Is there still no way to make the screensaver remember from session to session that I really, really don't want the stats visible?  
Please post suggestions and questions about the Beta in the Beta forum.

While we're thrilled that you find the Beta solid enough to run on a regular basis, the Statistics display in the upper left corner is part of the Beta process. Please post it about it there.

Originally posted by Inspector Dryfish:
3) Not related to the screensaver, but just below the entry window where I'm typing is a "Post Icons" box where I could choose an icon to label this post. However, all the hovertext for the icons seems to be misplaced. The labels for almost every icon are wrong. The labels in the "Smilies" box, to the right of the text-entry window, are properly associated with the smilies.  
Well, after 9 years I guess there are still things that are being found that aren't set quite right.

I just corrected them.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote