View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 08:29 AM   #155
PaulsPics
Registered

Smile Great programs , the five fish are fine but MAT ?

Once again, Thanks Jim for the updated Marine Aquarium.
I saw the new Marine MD download being available and did so , have tried it for some days and have to say now that it is very nice ,the 5 fish look very good and the little Square Spot is much improved and with the larger tail fins, the Queen Angelfish is a beaut. I have read all the comments in this thread above although a lot of the technical stuff is way over my head , it seems that a lot of the guys are trying to get so much more out of their systems and 'spread ' your goodies in panorama. Reading all this technical stuff I wonder if some of us "fans of yours " who are not so tech minded,may be a little shy in making comment and passing on our praise .
My problem is still that I like BOTH your old program (updated now) but like Cliff am reluctant to discard the original.(I still remember the thrill when I first installed it and it "came to life " on my screen " and then when MAT was available that was even better, so as I said at that time, which one to use ?? When will we have the extra 5 fish on MAT . Well getting back to technical stuff I do not understand , my answer to unitiated is - when you upgrade your computer, hang onto the old one , run MAT on that one (as display most of the time ) and have the MA MD2 running on the new one , both monitors adjacent and you have the time all the time and the best of both worlds and with double the fish in apparent Panorama and the other benifit is that that nice large Coral can still be seen as well as the Crystal Clock.
I am posting this as I do see that the forum has many members and only a few ardent ones trying to solve very tricky problems filling up the posts. I am sure that there must be many others wishing you the best of luck and thanks for these programs you have devised .. THANKS I will get a photo one day to post.
regards from downunder
Paul
Paul
PaulsPics is offline   Reply With Quote