View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 03:09 PM   #37
Rob62
Registered

3 Highscores

Installed fine on my XP Pro & XP Home systems. Music and Desktop Icon placed correctly.

As far as "getting picky". During the installation, regarding the suggestion pertaining to having the latest DirectX (in this case 9.0c or greater) installed, the link below that statement brings one to a Microsoft home page that requires navigation to the DirectX page from there. Why not send folks directly to: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/B...n&categoryid=2 ?

Thru all the Beta tests to date, minus the first few that I did not try the feature, the F1 - F4 buttons would lighten &/or darken the top and bottom. This new version, installed from the installer - the buttons do nothing.

As in MA2.6, I would like to be able to control the "light rays" that shine on the corals, crystal and fish, as the rays have a tendency to "kinda blur" things with the screen movement that pressing "P" stops. When the movement is stilled by pressing "P", the slight Blurriness stops. This is most noticeable on the crystal. The "Automatic Lights" feature, in MA2.6, would be nice to have here - and being allowed to turn the lights all the way on or off would be nice also.

Okay, please do not get mad at me here - I know that the starfish moves, because if I press "W" and enter the Wireframe Mode, I can see it BARELY move. I know that "real" starfish don't exactly cruise around like a Hummingbird - but a lot more movement would be welcomed as well as, once again, allowing (or not) on glass.

While, naturally, most credit goes to you Jim, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have contributed so much to this fantastic program that will bring peace, serenity and joy to so many.
~ God Bless All ~
Rob
Rob62 is offline   Reply With Quote