Thread: Developer Notes
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 08:27 AM   #474
PaulsPics
Registered

Smile Many thanks Cliff, downloaded. all's well & running

Thanks Cliff, I may not be helping much to 'fix' any 'bugs' in Jim's forum, and possibly I may be straying from Jim's intentions to keep the SS 3 program at a minimum in Mbs size.
But I think I should at least report that this does work well.
I have opened a new folder within my Serene screen original folder in the program files
called it " Music for MA 3 " and placed all the suitable bits of music that I have accumulated over the years Plus the Canon file you so kindly supplied.
Now I can return to the SS and start the program and in the Music Picker 'add ' the tracks I feel like for the day. In similar vein, I can 'remove ' unwanted tracks without actually losing them, as they are safe in the holding file and easily to find and 'add' when in the mood. Although this must make the program rather bulky in totality, it is now manageable and most enjoyable.
I also report that your file played right through and then switched to the next track without a glitch and vice versa.
I do hope your own problem of closing down after playing 5 minutes is now solved. 'fraid I am not competent to help at all.
I have within the last 20 years gone to our famous Barrier Reef and one day gone to the extent of being allowed to use a Scuba dive down to the sandy floor between coral heads, plenty of fish but no music !! this program is the closest I have seen since, pure magic.
So, - Many, many Thanks to Jim.
Regards Paul
PaulsPics is offline   Reply With Quote