Thread: Developer Notes
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 10:00 AM   #466
PaulsPics
Registered

Embarassed The Music Playlist Maybe a simple misunderstanding

Hi, Anyone
Can anybody tell me if this problem has arisen before and I have over looked a posting regarding it, in all the many postings on the forum. I have looked all over in vain.

On the Music Play list picker I added a lot of my own bits of Music, Ok. They all play well.

In a moment of sorting I Hit the button " Remove" just as Jims original track of "Cannon" was highlighted and sure it WAS removed for good it seems.

Is there any method of reinstating that one track, I am unable to fnd it at all in the uploads that we have received, and am not competant in breaking down a download ito its various componenets, which I am sure would be in breach of the licence anyway.
Is it possible to have a copy of the music media for that track? that could be added to my list of media from which I drew the other tracks.
Maybe I am overlooking the obvious ??
Many thanks if you can help, and if this is something new and not pointed out as yet might be noted for future attention. Maybe some sort of place for removed music for future reinstatement? Its a very nice piece of music.
Many Thanks
Paul
Paul
PaulsPics is offline   Reply With Quote