View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 06:48 PM   #61
bozpool
Registered

Originally posted by Dale:
Question: (Other than in a discussion of rules) In a public forum discussion, when an Administrator or Moderator expresses an opinion, should that opinion be given any more weight than the opinion of any other participant?  
Why would I not surprise you ask this?? From what I have reading your comments, threads on other days, you does like to justify yourself by giving advices to Jim, right?? And it appears that you’re saying Jim is the one who said no, no one would stop you from the insanity/deviance, not even administrator(s) whom have been done their great job a long times and surprisingly (to you) that Jim has not unhappy on them.

I don’t care your experience on other fora (being a moderator, senior members, whatsoever). This is the Prolifc’ products of supporting place which surprisingly (to you, again) that not just Jim’s work (Marine Aquarium Screensaver). Your overzealous “endeavors” have distracted me. To say the least, just leaved when you felt uncomfortable the admins has taken on the forum, and I doubt, without you, it would have any different.
bozpool is offline   Reply With Quote