View Single Post
Old 07-04-2004, 05:35 PM   #9
stoorat
Registered

Thanks for the critique, I appreciate your input! After having looked at all of these for a while while the screensaver was running, the thoughts running through my head paralleled what you posted almost word for word.

re: dragon logo--I agree. The problem is whenever I tried to lighten it up it started to look washed out. And I'm far from being a PhotoShop guru. Any ideas on how to lighten the image without losing detail?

re: tiger logo--I would LOVE to make it bigger, but whenever I tried the MAT2 would resize it waaaaaay down and put it offcenter somewhere on the crystal. How do I fix that?

re: "EAGLES" logo--I noticed that myself finally. It was the first logo I created and I wasn't paying close enough attention. Dur. Dumb mistake, but at least this one is easily fixable.

re: sax logo--Gotta try inverting the image. I was ready to pull my hair out with this one. I didn't want to thicken the outline too much, but I couldn't figure out how to make it show up better.

re: eagle head logo--would softening the embossing fix this? Or should I redo the logo from scratch and go for softer angles? The original was supposed to look like it was cut out of razor sharp steel.

re: phoenix eagle logo--see tiger logo. I'm having real trouble making these things large but not so big that MAT2 doesn't resize them and align them in some screwy fashion.
stoorat is offline   Reply With Quote