View Single Post
Old 07-04-2004, 07:05 AM   #8
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Some good logos. If you don't mind reading a critique of your work, read on, otherwise skip this message!

I think with a few finishing touches, these logos could be put up at my Logo download site. A lot of people seem to be just pasting photos or logos they find on the net. That's great that people are getting creative, but it's not really what I'm looking for in a downloadable logo pack. The logos you've done are much closer to what I think would appeal to people. Ok, now for the critique...

The dragon could be brighter or more distictive.

The tiger is nice but can it be bigger?

The Eagles logo looks pretty good and is shadowed just right, but it's not fully cut out. Some white gaps remain.

The sax gets lost in the crystal because of the way it's cut out. Thin outlines are always tricky. Maybe it should be reversed out (white sax with shadowing)?

The eagle head is a bit too sharply cut out. I know that cutting out logos is a PAIN. It is the hardest part of this logo creation process.

The flaming eagle is definitely the most dramatic logo of the bunch. I'd love to see it lower and bigger.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote