View Single Post
Old 10-21-2003, 09:21 AM   #3
kona001
New Husband and new Aquarium

This is an old thread that is outdated. I have very little pet-peeves anymore about the goldfish aquarium version 1.0.

Swimming off-screen isn't as bad anymore. Having so many fish to choose from makes it that much better. The Pond and Big Tank need something in them, they look too plain.

Mouth Movement could use some work still to make it look more realistic in the future as I posted above.

The only thing I wish I could change would be the background color of Blue. I wish there was an option where we could make that whatever color we wanted. And make it so we can change the color of the green plants as well. I know the plants are images so that might not be possible. But the background should be able to be adjusted. Until then, I'll keep mine on black.

As for the fish movement, I have an easy request that may not require that much new programming since it doesn't require that much movement. I think that you should randomly have one of the fish do what all fish do at times, and that is sleep. That would be awesome to see a fish sleeping.

Everything else I can think of is very nice, and deserves praise from everyone on this forum. What a great job your team is doing. Keep up the good work. - Kona
kona001 is offline   Reply With Quote