Thread: pirates suck
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2003, 07:25 AM   #14
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Originally posted by Gigazoid
If it wasn't for the leaked key I would still be using 1.1 while all you other fans have 2.0. I bought and registered my copy of MA in May 2001 and still haven't received an email from Prolific. And I have no intention of using my real key code (if I get it) until OS X stops displaying it in the UI. I'm not advocating piracy, but it's better than going without just because Prolific can't handle the amount of customers it has.
Gigazoid,

This is getting completely out-of-hand. I have tolerated the prior posts, but this is enough. Discussion of illicit keycodes and where to get them is COMPLETELY prohibited.

If you are too impatient to wait to get 2.0 the legitimate way, you could have purchased it. This is a FREE upgrade which makes Prolific no money and yet you expect them to expend big bucks in web hosting to get you YOUR download faster. By downloading the keycode generator and flaunting it here, you are encouraging other people to pirate the Aquarium rather than purchase it.

I think we can safely close this topic. Gigazoid, Baek, email your comments/concerns/demands to Prolific.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman