View Single Post
Old 03-08-2003, 05:33 PM   #60
Digital Lungfish
Obey the toad!

There are many species of marine fish which go through an incredible metamorphosis from juvenile to adult, and the Queen is one of them.
You're right of course Jim, I guess I just haven't seen ALL stages of the Queen Angel from juvi to adult. That being said, why is the Queen Angel the only fish that has been changed so frequently when other fish on the list also rank on the low end near it, but they don't receive the same treatment? In fact, some of those other fish are arguably less attractive (the Picasso Trigger for example), why has it not been updated as much or been replaced altogether? Personally, I'd replace it, but that's just me and although I can't speak for most everyone else on the forum, I don't think it would be missed.

Also, in regards to polls, have you considered trying a different type of poll? For example, perhaps instead of basing it on popularity, you could try one which allows users to vote whether a fish should be modified to reflect a more attractive stage in it's lifecycle or to replace it entirely with a new and more attractive fish. Your thoughts???

P.S.
I understand that the Queen Angel has probably been changed for that same reason, but thought a different pole might yield more specific results as to why users do or don't like certain fish.
Steve
www.tron-sector.com - www.badcartridge.com - www.classicgaming.com - www.dinofish.com
Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday...
Digital Lungfish is offline   Reply With Quote