View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 04:31 AM   #32
cjmaddy
Registered

Let's hope this can be my last post on this subject, it's getting repetitive! - No opinions here, just facts...

I had had a working copy of Goldfish 2 since its inception, working continuously until some weeks ago, (ie, years after it had passed its final release). Then, for whatever reason, it stopped working and required a keycode to be entered, (...or the word, 'LIFEGLOBE'). - But now I can find no trace of a Goldfish 2 keycode anywhere, neither in any email sent to me, (which of course could be my fault), but more importantly in the accessible data bases at LifeGlobe/Prolific/SereneScreen.
I still have all the other keycode emails, including Sharks 2, but not Goldfish 2, only Goldfish 1. - All those keycodes are also on the data base, and all of them still work. As do some of the old beta versions, even some of the Goldfish betas, but a few display the, "Phase Error In Moon". ie. Those that are timed-out. Not all Goldfish betas however contain the "Phase Error In Moon", that practice was not always used, we were informed at the time.

I don't care who you believe, Pat, I know what the facts are.

My original reason for posting in this thread was to agree with Morgan, on the possible difficulties that might occur whilst trying to recover an old keycode. And to highlight that in trying to retrieve my Goldfish 2 keycode, one that I had been using for years, now no longer existed. - All the other keycodes were there, and available. Except for Goldfish 2. But two keycodes on the database invoices, (assigned to me), were marked "Deleted from database".... This may indeed be pure coincidence, I leave you to form your own conclusions. - But don't accuse me of "keep twisting everything" to fit my perception. - I don't do that! - I can only tell it as it is, and that is what I have done here.