Thread: Feature Request Couple quick questions
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 04:34 AM   #8
Thisdude08
Registered

Well then it looks like I won't be able to run the aquarium the way I want to...even though a user could hit the "p" key & pause the scrolling & then burn their monitor. I really do not understand why Jim would be responsible for this at all. Marine 2.6 didn't scroll by default. I still don't see why this feature can't be added to the latest version.

I would think the user agreement would cover anything that the software might do to ones computer (own risk etc) as with all software. Just as the beta version states very plainly.

If someone installs the beta & it crashes their machine is Jim responsible? I don't think so. So anything could happen & thats why I don't understand why scrolling can't bet off by default.

I don't mean to make a big deal of this but to me it's an important feature to have. So I am asking to please understand my reasons & to atleast mull it over. This is great software & not allowing a user to turn off a feature by default no matter what is harsh to those like me who want to do something the software has always been able to do in the past.

So please, could you consider it?

Best regards,

Jim
Thisdude08 is offline   Reply With Quote