Thread: widescreen?
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 02:12 AM   #9
James
Principal Engineer as SDET

Location: Was in Auckland, New Zealand, Now in Taipei, Taiwan
so any new for widescreen since?

I would like to see the MD version of GA, even the later released Sharks has MD version, perhapse there're only two backgrounds that need to rework, but however, after careful observation, the widescreen version of shark seem only trucated the top and bottom area and resize a bit, because I don't see any differences in the coral, is that a cheat?, nah, don't bother me , as long as it looks great, who cares if the widescreen background is same or different from original.

I'm hoping the GA MD could rocks with improved fish movement such all fish simultaneous wiggling thier tail at start up EVERYTIME and then the periodic wiggling (they don't look independent random wiggle to me), floating in space moevement, especially "Freida", she's the smallest goldfish amongs all and when she move around in the tank, if she swim close to other bigger goldfish, you'll see the special "flaoting in space effect" like a repulsive magnet, and you don't see it slow down across the screen untill she start her periodic tail wiggle again.

It fun to watch those funny obstacle avoidence play but it really degrade the realism.

I hope my critics to GA or Shark won't make Prolific ppl mad but more in constructive way for improvement.
James C Chen
Principal Engineer as SDET, Connected Services
HTC Corporation
88 Section 3. Zhongxing Road
Xindian District, New Taipei City 231, Taiwan
www.htc.com
James is offline   Reply With Quote