View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 11:00 PM   #910
johnblommers
The Architect

Originally posted by Tiny Turtle:
Oh, stop it, Blommers. There's only so much propaganda you can fit into every post before it become's nauseating! iTunes for Windows isn't an especially well-written program just like most of Apples efforts on the Windows platform.

And while you're at it - Could you clarify for us the wisdom on Apple's part in not discovering the bug which corrupted lots of harddrives when upgarding to Leopard because there was some issue with Boot Camp?
Still a perfect OS?

/Tiny Again and Again and Again  
I'll have to take your word for it, TinyTurtle, that Apple has poorly-written Windows applications, as I don't know anybody on the iTunes developer team.

Nobody on this forum likes to read stories about data loss. Still Boot Camp for Tiger was a Beta that expired before Leopard came out. Beta code is imperfect code indeed! Repartitioning hard drives is not for n00bs, beta testing system level software is not for n00bs, and those who use system level beta software and don't have backups - are indeed n00bs.

Now I am struggling with how to return this tread to its intended topic, namely MA3. A little help TinyTurtle?
Reasons people don't watch Star Trek:
60% - It’s for nerds.
39% - The show’s stupid.
01% - My parents were killed by Klingons and it's still too painful.
johnblommers is offline   Reply With Quote