View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 08:05 PM   #903
bugsymcd24
PC Professional

Originally posted by johnblommers:
Hey Bugsy , thanks for your positive post. So, seriously, what is it about Vista that works for you? What are the #1, #2, #3 and #4 great things that should compel a Windows XP user to upgrade to Vista?

For Mac OS X Leopard it's really easy:
#1 is Time Machine.
#2 is Spaces.
#3 is QuickLook
#4 is compatibility (no radical user interface changes, speed is the same as Tiger, and general application compatibility)  

Well I haven't found (in my opinion) any reason not to like it however I would never ever try and convince any one to anything unless they tried it themselves and made their own opinion. For me, Vista works great.. I have also had many months of testing and tweeking it for work so I may have more hands on and experience than most. I have also noticed that with most of our users that are novice types it does frustrate them, but I have seen this is mostly caused by lack of experience, pre-concieved notions from people who hate it and also from people who don't like change.

like I said vista works great for me, it may not for you, and I would never try and twist anyones arms to push them toward using it.. use what make you feel comfotable
I use to skinny dip, now I chunky dunk!
bugsymcd24 is offline   Reply With Quote