View Single Post
Old 03-20-2003, 07:21 PM   #12
Lostboy
SquirrelFish

Ken did a great job on the new fish. I look forward to more in the future from him and any others that contribute. I’m also glad that Jim has the final say whether they can go in or not, so they’ll match his standards. There’s a couple fish that are bigger then the average fish in the tank. That’s great! Diversity is very good. If I were to pick the fish, I’d do it a little differently though, simply because of the color. Before these fish were added, the most color used was yellow and blue, and almost all the new fish and yellow and blue. But that’s no big deal. I’m sure when the tank is finished there will be lots of variety.

- Queen Angelfish: We’ve seen a few skins of this little guy so far, however I think this is the best looking version so far.

- Emperor Angelfish: Nice ‘n big!

- Blue Ring Angelfish: This guy has small little eyes that I don’t see move like the rest of the fish. But I’ll just assume it’s because they’re so small and black that I just don’t notice. However, I’m not getting the see-through problem like some are.

- Redfin Butterflyfish: The little spots of orange on this guy make him really nice to look at.

- Rock Beauty Angelfish: Most other fish have stripes or some other fancy patterns on them, but this guy is fairly plain. And I love that. If an aquarium had all plain fish, or all fancy looking fish it would get boring. But when you bring these styles of fish together, they compliment each other very nicely.

- Squarespot Anthias: This fish would be my favourite out of the new bunch. He’s a nice small colourful fish.
Lostboy is offline   Reply With Quote