View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 01:29 PM   #1
mlvaliant25

Problems upgrading from Marine Aquarium2CD

I bought and installed Marine Aquarium 2 (version 2.06) PC/Mac hybrid CD from WalMart around December 2005. I installed it without problems and Marine Aquarium 2.06 detected the Marine Aquarium 2 CD instantly and the CD was successfully registered as its keycode.

On April 7, 2006, I paid for and downloaded an Marine Aquarium 2.6 upgrade from the Serene Screen website and got an email with the keycode for the Mac OSX version of Marine Aquarium 2.6 upgrade.

According to the instructions my Marine Aquarium 2CD should act as a keycode in addition to the 2.6 keycode to complete the registration. However, after I enter the 2.6 upgrade keycode and text field underneath it requests for a keycode or CD, but my Marine Aquarium2 CD is already in my DVD drive! I tried inserted the CD both before launching Marine Aquarium 2.6 and after launching Marine Aquarium 2.6, but the Marine Aquarium 2.6 Registration window still has a text field requesting for a keycode or cd after I entered the 2.6 upgrade keycode!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I emailed serene Screen's tech support on Friday night, but I still haven't gotten a response yet.

My Specs:
PowerMac G4 Dual 867Mhz
Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB Mac edition
Viewsonic VA2012wb 20" Widescreen LCD
160GB Seagate HD & 80GB OEM IBM HD
Pioneer 111D Superdrive & LG OEM combo drive
1GB Ram
Mac OSX 10.4.6 Tiger