View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 08:00 AM   #74
Endie
Registered

Hi Jim,

thanks for new build. As Derwinator already said, everything seems to be pretty solid. Playing around with the background colors I've noticed that the two presets are not editable anymore (bug or feature?).

Just want to tell, that I replaced my stock Radeon 9000 Pro in my old G4 MDD Dual 1,25 with an Radeon 9800 PRO (flashed PC card) so now my Computer is also capable of displaying the ripple effect... Huuuiiii, eats a lot of FPS (from 55 to 35 with fish set to "one of each"). I thought the new graphics card would eat that new challenge for breakfast...

Since I have the PC and Mac Versions running side by side I've noticed some differences: The bubble column on the Mac doesn't come out of this tube-like-thing, and it is missing the bigger, faster bubbles in the foreground. Is my Computer still missing hardware capacities of displaying the bubbles, or ist the Mac bubble column complete different in design?

Overall everything looks great anyway, and you did (and still doing) a great job. Thanks for that Jim.

Endie.
Endie is offline   Reply With Quote