View Single Post
Old 12-22-2001, 10:46 AM   #14
feldon34
Forum Administrator

The difference between this chat and most chats I've seen is that the celebrity or target of the chat usually has quite a bit of new information tucked under one arm that hasn't been shared yet, so it's all exciting and new.

In this case, as you say, most of what was discussed was already known. I don't know anyone who's asked about algae, nor did too many people know about the possibility of a Lionfish or that it might have moving gills and different behavior. I know I learned a couple things in the chat.

I don't know what future topics for the chat could be that wouldn't duplicate what goes on on the forum. I know we've had interesting chats about Jim's military experience, we had a chat with his daughter, an aspiring film student, and various other topics.

Coelacanth,

Some people are content just to have 'access' to the developer, the creator of such art as this. Some could say the forum is redundant, as I could just have an impersonal Frequently Asked Questions and reply to all other questions by e-mail.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman

Last edited by feldon34; 12-22-2001 at 10:48 AM.
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote