View Single Post
Old 07-08-2004, 02:37 PM   #528
Wizwad
Only me...

Sounds like that's one terrific dog you've got there doc!

Morgan, thanks for that net address. Hopefully that'll help. Sadly I got "This page cannot be found." last night, just as I getting into my stride. I tried the url again and got: "Gateway Timeout."

When entering "feldoncentral.com" I got the answer "www.feldoncentral.com" cannot be found.

I've heard that some of the service providers in the US have started tinkering with their systems, a side effect of which is that ISPs in the UK have started getting the errors above. I think it might be related to firewalls, but as it's an intermittent problem I'm not certain exactly what's happening.

I hasten to support what Cliff said - I don't, and never have, taken this as indictment of either you or the forum site. Any language I utter is aimed purely at those controlling the bandwidth and servers. Grrr...
Mark
-----------
Intel i7 12700K | Aorus Z690 Pro | Corsair DDR5 5600 32GB | Asus Dual RTX3060ti 6GB v2 Mini OC | Corsair RM850 Gold PSU | 1TB NVMe M.2 WD Black SN850 | 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD | Corsair Airflow 5000D Case | HP 32QHD 4K Monitor | Windows 11 x64 Professional
Wizwad is offline   Reply With Quote