JimO'Connor
Mac Development

Re: WHERE IS THE MAC VERSIONS????????

Originally posted by Dr.Sizzle
I can't agree with you more.
Spend less time creating new products
and polish the ones you have to be able
to use on MAC!!!!
Thank you for your enthusiasm for future products on the Macintosh. Macintosh development is done by Order N Development, LLC. We at Order N have a 20 year history on the Macintosh (I bought two 128k Macs in the summer of 1984 and taught myself C), including Aldus Persuasion (multiple versions), Macromedia Freehand (multiple versions), ClarisWorks (now AppleWorks), Internet Explorer (multiple versions), Outlook Express (multiple versions), Entourage, parts of Office, and Macromedia Fireworks.

Think about it Mac's are
expensive, there fore the users must have
some cash. Plus the screen svaer for mac suck!
Macs sure are expensive. If I added up all I've spent on Macs since 1984 I could buy a really NICE Mercedes.

Mac development starts when the Windows product ships. We have to rewrite nearly every line of code to use OpenGL efficiently. Trying to do that while the Windows product is undergoing changes is wasted effort and just reduces the likelihood that the product will recoup development costs for us. If we can't recoup development costs...

This is the best thing I need the Sharks!!!!
When will you make a customizable reef
with living corel and things? Where is the
Octopus????????????? That's what you
should be developing.

Get on the ball!!!!!

Mac user's need love too!
Mac Marine Aquarium shipped with wide and normal screen support in version 1.0 18 months ago. Mac Marine Aquarium shipped with multiple monitor support in version 1.0. Windows Marine Aquarium hasn't released those features YET. I think that Mac users are plenty loved.

The artists all work on Windows, so new art will (almost) always show up there first, but we implement many features first on Macintosh because we want our products to stand out.

If you want to help then buy all of your friends Macintosh Marine Aquarium from the Order N Development web site for Christmas, birthdays, Indepedence Day, Mother's Day, etc (nobody can have too many legit copies of Marine Aquarium, can they? ). We can focus a larger part of our time on these products if they support us.

Again, thanks for your enthusaism. We are coding/debugging as fast as we can. The best way to help us is to help sales of the Mac product on the web and be eager to buy our future work.
Jim O'Connor
Order N Development
JimO'Connor is offline   Reply With Quote